tyefighter9 [mastercommathe]

tyefighter9

Banned, and not sure why. Reason given was no creative edits.

I was on the creative server and began building a workshop/blacksmith in an open area. 3 other players showed up and began placing random blocks over where I was working. I attempted to remove them, asking why they were doing this, got no response. Was banned shortly after.

Hello tyefighter9,

You are banned for:

Ban for tyefighter9 for No constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by mastercommathe on 2013-06-17 19:12:58 (no more bans, no notes

Please be patient and mastercommathe will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

You destroyed 66 workbenches, 20 melons, 10 furnaces you didn't create. You "smithy" is made from 314 gold blocks. Looking into the logs in more detail it appears you were greifed, didn't report it, and attempted to correct the damage yourself. Remember, you are never allowed to destroy another player's build without their permission. 

You have been unbanned, but please understand that you should report all greif in the future with /modreq. That way we can quickly correct it, and more easily apprehend the parties responsible.