Cosmocrat [Hollifer]

Cosmocrat

Hello,

I was banned on 1-30-17 for "Obtaining, using and distributing hacked/restricted items on Creative" . I will not deny the fact that I did have such items in my possession, however, the firework rocket and the structure void block was given to me by a player I believe was named Austin_evans or something similar. And I do admit to giving one rocket to another player who expressed interest, seeing as how the firework rocket is only a grandiose display of colors that can be removed by re-logging on the server, I did not see the harm in sharing. That is the only item i distributed to the best of my knowledge. Furthermore, I reviewed the server rules provided here > http://wiki.nerd.nu/Rules and I failed to see any mention of these items in question to be illegal or even "give a distinct advantage to an individual" unless there is an item that escapes my memory. 

I humbly request that the banish on my account be lifted on the promise of more frugality in the nature of these "items". If, in the event, the ban is to remain in effect, I sincerely request some form of tangible evidence against my actions on the server.

Cordially,

Cosmocrat 

Cosmocrat, thank you for taking the time to appeal, I hoped you would -- Sorry it took me so long to reply.

We have been having a very hard time with hacked items on C with the potential to crash/annoy/lag other players, and with a little bit of discussion we deemed the firework hazardous if used in excess. After some investigation I came across your tree-house where I found chests with extra NBT data on them, this to me, is a huge red flag, and where your ban comes in.

Normally when hacked items are obtained, there tends to only be only one in question, this makes it easier to find and remove, as well warn and inform the player. Since we discovered multiple items in your case (3), I decided to take a little bit more action than usual while we cleared things up. The decision to give you a ban was to ensure that these items could not be distributed any further, or that you would not (potentially) bring more hacked items onto our server.

All of this falls under - No xraying/hacking/cheating .

I hope this clarifies why this ban was made, and will be lifted as soon as you reply back acknowledging that you took a look at it. Your inventories and chests have been wiped, if you have any remaining copies of the items I described above that we did not find I ask that you remove them. Thank you for reading over the rules, and I apologize for the lack of clarification for hacked items.

:happy:

PS: I love your skin, seriously it's really cool. I was perplexed by it for a solid 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Hollifer, for reviewing my case. about the "chests with extra NBT data on them", those were duplicates of the armor double chest in case I / someone else broke it on accident, the enchantments were attached to the armor by hand and took a while to apply. I understand how an item with extra NBT data can be menacing more often than not. Again I apologize for this inconvenience. 

P.S. Thank you for your remark on my skin! I absolutely enjoyed designing it! here is a gallery of my skins if you are interested in taking a look at. I use the program Paint.net

skin_mixer.zip

Edited by Cosmocrat