Sign in to follow this  
Aeternalis

Greetings, all!

Hello! I'm Aeternalis, or Josh, whatever.

I've played minecraft for 5 years and have run a few moderately successful servers. I'm coming here because I just want a small server to just build whatever on if I'm feeling the game.

I'm a student in my last year of high school and hope to move into game design and development. I'm a huge linguaphile, and can speak English, Esperanto, and am proficient in Spanish. I want to be able to speak French and German by the time I'm 30, as well.

I'm a huge fan of Overwatch and play some CSGO as well.

I'm pretty friendly so feel free to add me on steam (Same name) or just drop a reply here. I'd love to meet everyone here.

Edited by Aeternalis
  • Upvote 1

Guest Former Staff

Welcome to Nerd Aeternalis, it's good to have you with us!

Hello Aeternalis,

Welcome to the community.

I find it very fascinating that you're multilingual, and I admire that. That has to be a lot of dedication for someone at your age. I want to learn French by the time i'm 30 as well.

I'll add you on steam the next time I boot it up!

If you're aiming to meet everyone, a good time to get on might be during speedbuild. Speedbuild is every Saturday at 9pm ET, and we usually all chat on our mumble server and have a few good laughs.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hollifer said:

Hello Aeternalis,

Welcome to the community.

I find it very fascinating that you're multilingual, and I admire that. That has to be a lot of dedication for someone at your age. I want to learn French by the time i'm 30 as well.

I'll add you on steam the next time I boot it up!

If you're aiming to meet everyone, a good time to get on might be during speedbuild. Speedbuild is every Saturday at 9pm ET, and we usually all chat on our mumble server and have a few good laughs.

I'll be sure to attend, in that case.

19 hours ago, Aeternalis said:

Hello! I'm Aeternalis, or Josh, whatever.

I've played minecraft for 5 years and have run a few moderately successful servers. I'm coming here because I just want a small server to just build whatever on if I'm feeling the game.

I'm a student in my last year of high school and hope to move into game design and development. I'm a huge linguaphile, and can speak English, Esperanto, and am proficient in Spanish. I want to be able to speak French and German by the time I'm 30, as well.

I'm a huge fan of Overwatch and play some CSGO as well.

I'm pretty friendly so feel free to add me on steam (Same name) or just drop a reply here. I'd love to meet everyone here.

Oooh, Overwatch? There a bunch of us that play, both well(everyone else) and badly(me) if you're looking to play with anyone. 

7 hours ago, defiex said:

Oooh, Overwatch? There a bunch of us that play, both well(everyone else) and badly(me) if you're looking to play with anyone. 

Always! Aeternalis#1886

Sign in to follow this