Jump to content
defiex

Revision 21 Changelog PvE

Recommended Posts

December 1st

  • We have responded to the three latest suggestionbox suggestions here.
  • Posted about Winter/Christmas resource pack and opened Secret Santa submissions! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 5th

  • We have responded to one of our latest suggestions here.
  • We held a padmin meeting on Sunday. Here are our public meeting notes:
  •  

    Spoiler

     

    • We confirmed the latest progress on bringing the new death messages to P. We have reviewed all of the death messages submitted by the community and those by the padmins. This week we will be formatting the approved list of death messages into a config, ready to be uploaded onto P.

    • We confirmed some minor progress for a future event.

    • We confirmed that the next admin hunt area is ready to go for January. We will focus our attention on preparing the admin prizes & the event hub next.

    • We confirmed that we have trained tict0c up with P specific training.

      • We will reach out again to another moderator awaiting P specific training.

    • We confirmed that the Christmas announcement has gone out, along with decorations at spawn.

      • We reviewed the upcoming deadlines for the secret santa event and noted scheduling conflicts with availability of the padmin running it.

    • We reviewed padmin documentation which had partially been updated and will be setting a new deadline for a follow up to complete the documentation.

    • We confirmed that the second blog post will start to be constructed this week, with a release later in December.

    • We confirmed plans to prepare a mid-rev feedback topic ready for January.

    • Upon request, we reviewed the current lack of an automatic kill rule for some grinders which at times affect tps, as well as considering lowering the entity cramming value to mitigate these grinders.

      • For now, we are opting to simply contact the owners of grinders which are impacting tps and ask for on/off switches (or automatic killing) to be included as we have already begun to do.

    • A few agenda points were parked for future discussions for when our entire team are present for a meeting / discussion.

    • We confirmed that the next meeting will be on the following Sunday.

     

     

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 6th

  • We have responded to both of the latest suggestionbox suggestions here.
  • Addition of Santa and his elves and a special gift for players now at spawn! Updated Christmas info post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 10th

  • The new community-sourced death messages are live! Going from roughly 90 death messages to 460.
  • We have responded to the latest suggestionbox suggestions here.
  • We held a padmin meeting today, here are our public meeting notes.
Spoiler
  • We confirmed that the death message update is being tested on pve-dev, with the aim to release this on P shortly.
  • We confirmed the progress of an event-in-progress with the aim to provide a progress update in our next meeting.
  • We confirmed that the admin hunt event hub is mostly ready to go. We plan to encourage the admins to go explore the new hunt area ahead of the event itself in January. Aim is to have the final setup completed over this week.
  • We confirmed the current progress of the blog post, having reached out to external parties who are to be featured in this blog. We are aiming to have the blog available this week.
  • We confirmed plans to train a moderator for P specific training today.
  • We confirmed that a rough outline has been completed for the mid-rev feedback topic, due out in January. Aiming to follow up with a draft post in our next meeting.
  • We confirmed that the secret santa event is unfolding as scheduled so far.
  • We confirmed that one of our internal documents has been fully updated.
  • We confirmed that the golem soul community reward villagers will be going out today, after reviewing our trades.
  • We confirmed plans for a new future event.
  • We confirmed that our next meeting is scheduled for next Sunday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 17th

  • We have responded to most* of the recent suggestionbox submissions here.

* A few others came through while we were approving our team response to the submissions linked, to which we have started discussing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 18th

  • We have responded to the latest suggestionbox responses here.
  • We held a padmin meeting yesterday, here are our public meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We confirmed that the new death messages had been implemented, with additional fixes and a new config implemented since to address a number of known issues with the display of some messages.
    • Further progress has been made for a future event.
    • We confirmed that the admin hunt event hub is now ready. Event has publicly been confirmed for January 6th. We reaffirmed plans to announce a time for the event, a week in advance.
    • We confirmed that the latest blog post is out. We confirmed plans for two more blog posts this revision, along with rough timelines and with the last being an end-of-revision wrapup.
    • We confirmed that fazaden has received P specific training and that we have a scheduled time for the next moderator training.
    • We established that the progress of our mid-revision feedback topic has a completed template and that a draft post will be completed in time for our next padmin meeting.
    • We confirmed the progress of the secret santa event was on track.
    • We confirmed that the special traders (from the 130 golem soul donations) were now available and that a few issues with them have been resolved, where they were learning additional trades or locking.
    • We confirmed plans for a future event to take place later in the revision. Work will begin on this shortly and we will reach out to another admin to request documentation for such an event.
    • We established some plans for a week-long New Year’s Event, starting from December 26th, following the end of the secret santa event.
    • We discussed an event idea which will fit into the theme of revision 22 and have noted details for running it during the next revision.
    • We discussed ways in which we can provide additional support to staff in areas which we are observing a need for us to step up more. We will be reaching out among staff to offer that support soon.
    • We confirmed that one of our documents needs a minor update.
    • We confirmed that there will be no padmin meeting next weekend and that we will instead skip a week to hold one on the final weekend of the month.

     

     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 31st

  • We have responded to the latest suggestionbox suggestions here.
  • Yesterday, we held a padmin meeting. Here are our public meeting notes:
    Spoiler

     

    • We discussed a progress update on a future event.
    • We confirmed that the admin hunt has been announced and that we had begun chasing up admins for availability.
    • We confirmed that Spook6 was trained up and that there are no outstanding moderators requiring training yet.
    • We confirmed our intent to release the mid-revision feedback topic this coming week.
    • We confirmed that the secret santa event, along with the Christmas spawn decor will be wrapping up across the next few days.
    • We confirmed that the golem soul villagers were removed on Christmas Day.
    • We confirmed that we had received documentation so that we may proceed on another future event.
    • We confirmed that the New Year event was live, with mob head drop increases and new villagers at spawn.
    • We confirmed plans to abandon an area of follow-up which at the time, doesn’t appear to be needed.
    • We confirmed plans to reach out to staff to provide additional support soon.
    • We confirmed that our moderation guide has been updated to reflect recent changes.
    • We confirmed a tentative reset date for the end of the revision.
    • We discussed future seasonal events and have started to plot out the next.
    • We confirmed that Sunday 7th will be our next padmin meeting.

     

     

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 2nd

  • Courtesy of Pez, we have introduced three new chat commands on the back of one of your suggestionbox suggestions:
    • /rs - Will reply to a pm in italics.
    • /rme - Will reply to a pm in an action message.
    • /rsme - Will reply to a pm in italics and as an action message.
    • We'll be keeping an ear out for feedback on the formatting of these, particularly for the action message format.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 3rd

  • The party villagers at spawn have been removed and the increased mob skull drop rate from the GoneBatty config will expire in two and a half hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×