Note appeal

dobreira

So I feel like I have had this notes for a long time, and I also feel like they no longer reflect who I am as a player.

I will go by them in order:

Starting with the youngest one Created by Mumberthrax, it says that I got warned for command spam and honestly I don't remember doing (it was 3 years ago) but I also don't think I have done it since then.

Going to Tharine's note of pvp combat logging which is something I haven't done since then and something that's seems mute since it was made on S.

The 3 Grief ones were deserved at the time but I no longer grief and even the griefing when I did it wasn't serious, it was either when I started and didn't know what I was doing or something I broke that I didn't realize was someone else's.

The Lag machine on C was a weird time that I made several of them but after that I stopped making them and when I made them I made sure to break them after I stopped testing whatever I was testing.

Thank you for your patience

For record keeping purposes:

The heads will review these as none of the users are currently on staff. 

Added By Note Time Added Server
Mumberthrax warned for command spam on survival 3 years, 2 months ago c.nerd.nu
tompreuss minor grief on P, warned via /mail 3 years, 9 months ago c.nerd.nu
Tharine Warned extensively about logging to avoid combat - do not tolerate any incidents 4 years, 8 months ago c.nerd.nu
Boredeth lag/noise machine on c, removed. 5 years, 3 months ago c.nerd.nu
englad griefing lapis 5 years, 8 months ago c.nerd.nu
mrschteven88 minor grief on s 5 years, 8 months ago c.nerd.nu