jembun [ieuweh]

Jem

Hi! I tried to get in the server but it said I'm banned due to griefing. I thought only the things locked with magical spells are the ones cannot be taken, I did not know I was getting some stuff owned by someone. I'm sorry, I'm new and I didn't mean to do such a thing as this. Hopefully, I'd get unbanned soon. I promise this won't happen again.

• Upvote 1

Hi jembun! Thank you for appealing your ban.

You were banned for griefing other players' builds, farms and gardens.

Despite being warned several times last week and being talked through the necessary steps you need to take to avoid being banned (for example, how not replanting public farms is considered grief), that didn't seem to be enough to discourage you from this behavior.

I have taken a small sample of your last destructive edits over the past 2 days. In these screenshots, all the highlighted areas are builds, gardens and public farms that you destroyed or edited without the owner's consent:

qoIsOu0.png

QRiXa0O.png

LBZTl3Y.png

J2o0Qkc.png

S45ot6N.png

Any player built structure, no matter how developed or big, should be respected and not doing so is considered grief. Protecting these structures is a preventative measure some players take to avoid being targeted, but it doesn't mean that builds that are kept public are free to take without replanting, or edit without the owner's consent.

Please, make sure you read the rules of the server. Once you have done so, and after you have let me know in this thread that you understand them, I will unban you.