NFL [Silversunset]

NFL

Hi,

I was banned for "ban evasion" despite never been banned on a nerd.nu server (to my knowledge). I was breaking a birch tree one moment, I alt+tabbed to check discord and when I checked minecraft against I was banned?

I'd love some info, thanks.

javaw_2019-02-12_19-59-37.png

Hello NFL thanks for your appeal!

You were initially kicked for using a hacked client, which are not allowed on our server.
For posterity you were then banned for being an alt of a banned player:
ZvHxLBg.png

Then you made this comment in chat:
[CHAT] <NFL> I like FuckThePolice over this name because I have that one as well

According to various sources:
Username BassToad was changed to FuckThePolice (Feb 4, 2015)
MCBouncer shows user BassToad as being banned for alt evasion as an alt of a banned player
nTUUYWq.png

Username CaptainH0b0 (which has also been changed) was banned for racism
V2bwI8A.png

Per Nerd.nu policy you may not play on an alt account if your other account is banned, as it is the user and not the account that is responsible for the actions being taken. You may appeal bans under any account by using the same url used to appeal this one: nerd.nu/appeal

Edited by Silversunset01
corrected images

Hi,

I was using a clock change mod on the computer to speed up my entire pc, and also made myself run faster. I wasn't using a hacked client though. I also believe I sent the message about owning the account FuckThePolice before I was kicked (just for to remain accurate the timeline).

Now that aside, I purchased the account FuckThePolice something like two years ago from a friend who was no longer interested in the game. I never once joined, or attempted to join, nerd on that account within the time I've owned it. I can't speak to what the previous owner did with it some 57 months ago , but I never once have committed "ban evasion". I don't think you can make that charge with a such a ridiculous time frame at play, and basing it solely off the history of ones username when a lot of shit happens in almost 5 years. That's my stance at least. I didn't break any rules (apart from the clock change which I have admitted, but that's not why I was banned).

Hoping to be unbanned, Thanks.

PS: My friend that you banned, isn't me, so I'd love if you could unban them at least.We joined around the exact same time, from different parts of the country, so not sure why you think that's the same individual. Just because someone's curious as to why their friend was banned, who doesn't know why they were banned, doesn't mean it's the same person. It means they're curious as to why I was banned.

Seeing as we cannot prove or disprove you purchasing the account from someone and therefore being a separate user I will unban you this time - However as we cannot prove that you are *not* the original owner of the account you will only get one chance to follow our rules or be banned again, Staff will be notified of this caveat for consistency.

This includes using any modifications that are considered cheating or hacking - whether they are client side or on your computer.