shanty_sniper [denevien]

It is indeed the discussions you had to and about teddylover. You've spent plenty of time on our servers to know that we don't allow harassment of any kind to take place, and even if you did not realize that it was harassment, you should have stopped when a group of other players requested multiple times for the conversation to stop. This was a decision made by all three P Admins after being tipped off about this occurring, and we were not happy to see things like this taking place on our server. We feel that being your first harassment ban, we wouldn't hold previous bans against you (even though you claimed to have read the rules after serving each of those lengths). As such, we are setting your ban length at two weeks from the issued date. Comment back here no earlier than July 17th quoting the rule you broke and we can see about unbanning you then.

could you please state what i said to teddylover that i was banned for, quotes and/or chat logs before i decide to dispute my ban further, at the moment im 80% sure that what i said would not of broken the harassment rule. but again, i need to see the evidence on which i was banned apon. please and thank you.

Chat Logs sent via PM.

I see no reason to have these logs being open to the public, because matters like this are between banning staff members, and the person who was banned. Please take the time to review what I sent you, and you can reply here, or respond via the PM.

seeing as tomorrow is the day i get unbanned i will not be discussing the ban anymore, because there is no point. but i will say this, after speaking with 3 staff members about this ban (outside of mumble because tompreuss will instantly put a stop to that) , and the staff members personally looking at the logs they also did not see this as a case of harassment they did however say that it would be a case of breaking the rule Dont be a dick. after speaking to a staff member of the punishments with the breaking of this rule i should have been warned by a STAFF member, and/or a kick before a ban would be issued, again asking this was outside of mumble for obvious reasons.

Just remember, this is a game of blocks. Take time to think of your actions in the future. If someone else is doing something wrong, report it, it is no excuse to do the same back to them. I've played with you for a while now Shanty, and I really do like you, and I know you know better sometimes. I do not want to see you here again. Unbanned, Welcome back.