safteytorch_i7 [schererererer]

Dear Nerd.nu

My In game name safteytorch_i7 and I Have gotten Ban on you nerd.nu-Creative Sever  and i know what id did was wrong and I'am truly sorry for my inconvenience for you guys have to do this and waste your time.

What I did that Broke The RULES!:

I Used  Nodus Even though i wast  using it It turned on and a moderator noticed it was something weird going on with my player and the moderator is just doing there job because I know how it is because I used to work on a sever and used to own one too. 

I grown used to the other players and I started to enjoy the sever a lot so far I have a little town on the sever and I wanted to finish I am nice to the staff and I don't get Rude with staff and other player.I might sometimes complain about some of the items we cant use i.e sponges or signs.Once( But That was a different time from when i got banned) I used Notice and that was only to help Mangus or something similar to that name  He did not tell me to get it but i wanted to help him faster with the underwater city/community project  but It did't do much because it has gotten me Banned And I you accept my apology thank-you !

P.S I read the rules and Know that nodus or any other Hacked client is not allowed on any ner.nu sever.

Thankyou, safteytorch_i7

Edited by safteytorch_i7