Ultraimagination [mastercommathe]

I was banned by mastercommathe. The reason of my banning was because I made a rail in under Town and it went through other builds. I didn't think about it because I was thinking too much of completing it, because it was 5 kilometers long. I promise not to do it again and I will pay attention to where I am digging/building.

Hello Ultraimagination,

You are banned for:

Ban for Ultraimagination on c.nerd.nu for Griefing a rail line through builds in UnderTown. nerd.nu/appeal by mastercommathe on 2013-07-05 09:43:18 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and mastercommathe will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Your actions involved leading a group of players to modify other player's builds. As such, I intend to roll back all of your edits made during the construction of the rail line to fix the problem, and as part of your punishment. To help us ensure we do not roll back more than just the rail line, please respond here with the time frame of the date you started building the rail line. (If this affects another separate build, let us know, and we'll see if we can avoid rolling that back as well as part of the process.)

In addition, go reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating the rule you broke and that you understand and will abide by them from now on and we will set a ban length.

The timeframe of when I started building it is July 4, 5-8 pm EST.

The rule I broke was: No griefing, including but not limited to:

Destroying blocks placed by other players.

Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.

Flooding structures.

Spamming items.

I understand the rule and I will follow it from now on.