leeanndibble [joshuaherman]

leeanndibble

So this happened a few minutes ago. There was a chain of " X gonna X" 's in the chat, like "mods gonna mod" and "players gonna play" and so I thought I'd chime in with "Lil wayne gonna n****" (though I did not censor myself) thinking I'd be fine since this is a Reddit server and that most people would know the joke that Lil Wayne uses the n word a lot but it wasn't taken as well as I hoped and got banned for racism. I understand why this may have been perceived as being racist and I assure I did not intend it to but I wasn't given time to explain my actions or at least given a warning. Your mods are trained well and are quick. I do apologize for my comment though and hope that you un-ban me. 

Ban information for joshuaherman:

Ban for leeanndibble on c.nerd.nu for racism nerd.nu/appeal by joshuaherman on 2013-07-12 18:19:34 (no bans, no notes)

Please be patient and joshuaherman will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.