ceegith [buzzinbee]

ceegith

Well obviously I was banned, and the game tells me it was for the Nazi flag, which apparently is enough to get you banned. I didn't know this, but hey that's what the sign at spawn are for I guess, next time I should read those, but then again there are just so many and I have an awfully short attention span, but I promise that I'll try real hard not to make the Nazi flag in a completely remote area, hidden in my basement ever again. 

(ps I'm not a Nazi, I'm actually Jewish, which might actually make it worse, but that's an opinion) 
(pss Is it just the Nazi flag, or can I not make other flags such as the USSR's hammer and sickle, or Japan's Rising Sun, both who like the Nazis were enemies of the US/Allies, and also committed genocide, The USSR actually killed more people/Jews than the Nazis did by the way.)
(psss If it is because of the genocide thing, then am I not allowed to make the Turkish, Russian, American, Australian, or the Union Jack?)

Ban information for buzzinbee:

Ban for ceegith on c.nerd.nu for swastika on creative nerd.nu/appeal by buzzinbee on 2013-07-18 12:14:42 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and buzzinbee will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Please refrain from building any offensive symbols on the server such as swastikas and please refrain from building any NSFW builds such as penises. It's been 2 days so i'm going to unban you, but get yourself in this situation again and the ban length will be longer. Unbanned.