Chaos Events: Conclude this weekend!

Tharine

With Survival's Revision 22 launching this weekend, the chaos events running on s.nerd.nu will understandably be coming to an end. The current round hosting PvE's Revision 10 map will be the last, and around a couple of hours after this post goes up, we'll be setting up the appropriate item signs for the free-for-all TNT mess that usually accompanies the end of each round. We hope that everyone has enjoyed the chaos events so far, and that this was an interesting change of pace from how we usually handle the time inbetween old and new revisions.

If you haven't already had the chance to experience some of the changes we're bringing in with the launch of Revision 22 (particularly Enchantism), now is a good time to test them out without concern of how it will affect your regular gameplay. Keep up-to-date with any changes on the subreddit and forums, as well as in-game using the command /alert list - which will show all of the messages in the [server] broadcast rotation.

I'll be making another post on the topic of Revision 22 in particular later today, just to round some things up and reiterate a few points ahead of tomorrow's launch, so keep an eye out for that when it gets put up. This thread has been cross-posted from the subreddit here, and I will be doing the same with the post for Revision 22.

As always, I hope everyone is having an enjoyable end to the week!

Signalling the end of an era - chaos puppies, over and out.

Previous threads for the Chaos Events:

Revision 21 End of Revision Chaos - Round 2 of Chaos - Round 3 - Round 4 - Round 5 - Round 6 - Round 7 (Current)

• Upvote 3