ThatKindaGuy [Dumbo52]

TKG

To whom this concerns,

I have recently joined one of my usual servers and have noticed I have recently picked up a ban on your server. As of now I have no recognition of joining your server and would like to know more about what has happened other than what it states on fishbans. I understand you would not ban anyone unless you have a valid reason but due to believing I may have been hacked, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

ThatKindaGuy

Ban information for Dumbo52:

Ban for ThatKindaGuy on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. Hacked client. nerd.nu/appeal by Dumbo52 on 2012-07-16 23:03:08 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Dumbo52 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

ThatKindaGuy,

I apologize for not attending to this appeal sooner; I've been extremely busy over the past two weeks and haven't had much time. Thanks for being patient, though - it's much appreciated.

So, here's the deal: Your account was caught griefing over a year ago with an IP used by over 40 other accounts. Additionally, the IP that you're posting from isn't connected to any accounts, so chances are, your account was compromised. Please change your password if you haven't done so recently in order to verify that only you have access to your account. After doing that, if you read the rules and reply here saying that you have done so, I'll be happy to unban you.

Thanks,

Dumbo52

Thank you for your reply, no worries about the delay. I appreciate greatly the information you have given me and am slightly worried how my account has been used like this without me even being aware. Rules have been read so might even see you on your server some time due to being pleased with what I have seen.

Wish you all the best for the future,

ThatKindaGuy