calculusguy314 [totemo]

calculusguy314

Hello,

My in game username is Calculusguy314. I was banned last night at around 3:30am PST. After a long day of playing on this server for my first time with my friend (I played on this server for a few min a few days prior), I encountered a user called Richeddi. I ended up getting into a bit of a conflict with him and I got infuriated so I went on griefing on his home on red road after he decided to attack me for no reason when I got a leather saddle. I made a plan to find some diamond so that I can retaliate in combat against Richeddi. I resorted to using illegitimate methods to obtain my diamonds, such as x-raying. I got enough for a sword and promptly lost it, however. My friend, Kingdragon, was accused of being my alt and x-raying with me and banned. He was not x-raying, I did share some of my diamond with him though. I got angrier and I went on to grief a few more buildings, namely the public spider grinder on red road. After this, I was coming back and I got attacked by Unce, where I then logged out of combat. 

I have fully re-read the rules and I am ready to come back to the server as an honorable member that will follow the rules. As a fellow Redditor, it would be a pleasure to play with the great community.

Ban information:

Ban for calculusguy314 on c.nerd.nu for grief and xray on survival nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-08-15 04:28:24 (1 more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Your account of events concurs with my observations of the logs.  I did wonder if you had deliberately conspired with kingdragon to confound investigation of xray by having him mine all the diamonds.  I can see that you created the tunnels to the diamonds.  I can also see that you have shared an IP address on at least one occasion.

With regard to the grief, I can see that you were warned at least once and you stole an iron block from richeddi's base a second time after it had been rolled back by a moderator.

So, you've griefed and xrayed.  You're banned for one month plus one week for the grief.  Read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules).  Open a new appeal on the 22nd of September and state that you will abide by the rules from now on.  You'll then be unbanned.

Screenshots: your edits connected by blue arrows, kingdragon's edits connected by yellow arrows.

Xray:

OLcnvta.png

wYPfajC.png

These later screenshots only show your edits, irrespective of arrow colours.

Grief, starting with the iron block and the bricks in richeddi's base:

YFtqJcS.png

cU5N06x.jpg

1gBjgCj.jpg

PtTDUmA.jpg

QHk05T4.jpg