kingdragon [totemo]

kingdragon

Hi. My name is Kingdragon and i have been banned. I am appealing because my reason for being banned isnt legitamate? You can easily become friends with one another but doesnt mean that you are partners with him and working together... I was banned for being friends with Calculusguy314 and i hang out with him a lot. But accused of working with him while x-raying? I wasnt x-raying but Calculusguy314 was but he is very sorry, and it was for a short period of time. Plus the fact that io was griefing, all i did was turn off some fires on nether rack, I was warned the first time cause i didnt know what i was doing they gave me a rules book in the beginning and i was going to read it later but while i was looking around someone killed me and took the book so i didnt know what were the rules to the server. I promise to not grief or "x-ray" ever again. I hope you accept me back and unban me. 

Ban information:

Ban for kingdragon on c.nerd.nu for xraying with calculusguy314; possible alt nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-08-15 04:30:11 (1 more bans, 2 notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

You were mining with CalculusGuy314.  You broke the diamond ores.  He stated in his appeal that you received some of the diamonds.  You are as guilty as he is of benefitting from xray hacks. See the screenshots and also those from CalculusGuy314's appeal. You broke all 12 of the diamonds.

I made a plan to find some diamond so that I can retaliate in combat against Richeddi. I resorted to using illegitimate methods to obtain my diamonds, such as x-raying. I got enough for a sword and promptly lost it, however. My friend, Kingdragon, was accused of being my alt and x-raying with me and banned. He was not x-raying, I did share some of my diamond with him though.

You griefed crops and just left it on the ground. You had been warned by staff at least twice for this before I came along. You also griefed an enchantment set.

Your inability to take responsibility for your actions does not speak well of you.

EDIT: as stated below, since you are appealing from the same IP address as CalculusGuy314 I will assume that he has access to your account. You're either the same person or share a computer. I'm setting your ban duration to the same as his.

I'm banning you for one month for benefitting from the xray hacks and an additional week for all the grief after being warned. Read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and open a new appeal on the 22nd of September stating that you will abide by them from now on.

d1He4w2.jpg

UZWWErb.jpg

2xx9ccd.jpg

LLWGRhD.jpg

M6CjTCd.jpg

Hu1BQt1.jpg

HpDxm1O.png

Interestingly enough, you both appealed from the same IP address. For the sake of equality, I'm setting kingdragon's ban duration to a month and a week so that CalculusGuy314 cannot use kingdragon's account to evade any of his ban time.