Jonh1124 Posted May 8 Report Share Posted May 8 I dont know what is this, its just saying: "REQUIRED". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jonh1124 Posted May 8 Author Report Share Posted May 8 I just want to be Unbanned, please! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bardidley Posted May 9 Report Share Posted May 9 Ban Info: Currently banned for Griefing on Creative. by Bardidley at 23-04-2026 Hi Jonh1124, Thank you for appealing your ban. You were banned on Creative for breaking blocks on another player's build and spamming 500+ barrier blocks. Please read through our rules and comment here when you have done that and I will unban your account. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bardidley Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago Closing for non-response. Resubmit your ban appeal when ready to rejoin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts