Barbarian_James [cyotie911]

Barbarian_James

I will be brief. I made a city kind of thing for all users to claim areas on different streets. I gave them few and very specific instructions. Do not use pixel art. I cannot remember the name of them but they made giant signs and put small signs on them saying troll troll troll. I removed the giant signs along with the small ones and i was then banned. hope to be back soon.

B_J

Ban information:

Ban for Barbarian_James on c.nerd.nu for moderate griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2013-04-15 07:46:05 (1 more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and cyotie911 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

This appeal has been up for 2/3 days and I am starting to get slightly impatient as are quite a lot of people who are waiting for cyotie911.

I enjoyed this server and its staff very much and this is actually the first server i have ever been banned from I would like to back on ASAP so please tell cyotie911 that my appeal is waiting to be read.

Thanks

B_J

P.S. it was moderate but I understand a grief is still a grief & it wasn't a rule I placed as a sign on anywhere, I told them when they began building it so i don't blame him/her for forgetting

Edited by Barbarian_James

Guest Former Staff

If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

bump

This appeal has been up for 2/3 days and I am starting to get slightly impatient as are quite a lot of people who are waiting for cyotie911.

I can see that you initially followed our request to bump your topic after waiting a 48 hour period, but then decided to bump again 8 minutes later. Please exercise more patience than 8 minutes for someone to respond to your reply. We're volunteers and despite Cyotie being busy, someone else will take a look into your appeal in due time.

Guest Former Staff
P.S. it was moderate but I understand a grief is still a grief & it wasn't a rule I placed as a sign on anywhere, I told them when they began building it so i don't blame him/her for forgetting

With regards to your appeal, unfortunately I cannot gather the logs from Cyotie as it has been more than a few months since you were banned. Based on the events you have described and your ban reason, I gather that within your city you had rules established for people to follow.

While I understand your logic in removing anything that did not follow these rules, please ensure to open a modreq so that a moderator or admin can look into this for you as there are certain situations where we will move the build away rather than remove and it helps to avoid ban situations like these. I appreciate that you understand the rules and you have been banned for long enough, so I have gone ahead and unbanned you. Welcome back to the servers.