monfmonf [totemo]

monfmonf

Hi. Here is my ban appeal. I was banned for x-raying. I was not x-raying but something similar to it. So yeah, I'm sorry I did it. I don't know what i was thinking. I clearly was lacking my best judgment when i cheated. Again, I apologize. 

Also, as a side note, like sshadow, i also only play on these servers and have never played on any other servers. Knowing that i am unable to be with my friends and such, is not really fun. This is why i am never going to cheat again. I dont want to lose friends.

Edited by monfmonf

Looking at your past appeals and recalling our Mumble conversation of the day, where you initially denied any wrongdoing with the phrase "I can't be more honest with you", you'd have to concede that you are quite frugal with the truth.

This is your second xray ban.  It's interesting to me that in your previous xray ban you denied xray right to the end.  But then in our conversation the other day, you said something like "I'm done with all that", implicitly admitting your past actions.  Perhaps in both cases you were using "something similar" to an xray hack?

I have conferred with the S admins.  Your ban is for two months and any subsequent serious issue will likely result in a permanent ban.

Please read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and reappeal on the 7th of November, stating that you will abide by the rules from now on.

bemL3ar.png

vFQzmm4.png

KuDdAbi.png

J0VkLgV.png

5LnqDpU.png

m7gUzwA.png