i_c_e_ [totemo]

I_c_e_

Not sure why I am banned- was playing in the CTF , had taken a friend some carrots, came back to breed cows and was disconnected . when I tried to come back in i had the message Banned: Hacked Client nerd/nu. I've never caused trouble and to my knowledge the few who know me in PvP , like me and see me as a productive player. 

I am just here to vouch for i_c_e_ I was on the phone with her the whole night, and I have known her for over 7 years. She is not a person who does or knows how to hack or do anything that she has been banned for... At the time of the ban we were both in the process of building a garden and also mating cows  for the CTF... When it happened she was in total shock and was totally clueless to why she was banned! We love this server, and want to stay with this server, so we would not do anything to harm that by getting banned. This is just a big misunderstanding and I hope you will see that and un-ban her. Thank you for your time!

At the time you were setting off some big movement warnings (SurvivalFly) and running around with a constantly blocking sword.  Then you went and accessed some chests.  Still blocking.  That's not possible with a normal client.

Care to explain?

bG5yQtG.jpg

2RuqVyU.jpg

I had my sword out cause I had killed a skeleton outside the gates and i was killing cows as we mated them for food. - i accessed chests cause i was looking for wheat to mate the cows. I thought all blue team could access any chests. I had been cooking steaks and placing them in a chest Tic had put near the cow corral we had built. i don't know what survivalfly means. 

Just so you know those trunks and furnaces in that screen grab are trunks and furnaces that I placed... Because we have been mating and cooking cows... Why would she need to hack into trunks and furnaces that her boyfriend placed? She has no clue what survival fly is or to move unexpectedly (what it says in the screen shot)... I am not even 100% sure what they are... Trust me she does not know what is going on or how this happened...

Look: you cannot normally run around with a sword in the blocked position.  Turn off whatever client modifications you have that are affecting movement.

If it happens again, you know what the consequence will be. 

I'm unbanning you.