SlappyTheSeal [totemo]

I got banned for taking crops from a crop farm, and replanting them. Afaik no damage was done and no lasting effects either as i replanted them. It was at the spawn where the free supplies where. I mean wtf? It says take and replant and I did that and got banned. I mean really? IGN is SlappyTheSeal

I swear I planted those back! I planted the ones that are there in the picture, You see the way the potatos are highlighted? I planted them, and im 100% sure I planted the rest! Id know because i took EVERY crop from that row including the ones that are still there. I dunno how but im 100% I took the time to replant them.

And heres the rule. I read these and the ones at the spawn already.

No griefing, including but not limited to:

• Destroying blocks placed by other players.
  • Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.
  • Flooding structures.
  • Spamming items.
  • Destroying crops without replanting.
  • Note that this rule is not applicable on the chaos server.

Down the bottom left of that image are two columns.  Number of a particular kind of block created by you and the number destroyed.  They are, in particular:

Created  Destroyed

96       80       crops

0        72       potato

0        36       carrot

Those are the totals for two weeks, up to 10,000 blocks from that location.  For reference, I was there within 24 hours of you taking the crops.  The zeros mean that you did not plant any potatoes or carrots.  The highlighted blocks are places where you harvested potato and carrots.

Kicking up a stink on the subreddit does not help at all.  What would help is following my instructions above.