android mumble apps

CROCKODUCK

ello all, so basically I am curious if anyone has ever figured out a good way to get mumble working on a basic android device. I have tried even plumble but I can't get the certificate to work.

Edit: I have also tried making a new certificate on my computer and uploading it but to no avail also.

Edited by CROCKODUCK

Plumble is the best one in my opinion, full comment and certificate functionality, It looks exactly like the PC one on a tablet, too. It has so many functions, you'll have everything you need and more. You can also generate certificates too, something that most other mumble apps don't have, and unlike the iOS one, it is 1.2.4

It costs money but they still have the full beta apk downloadable on their site the last time I checked

Edit: oh, the free version of plumble doesn't work right with certificates :sad:

Edited by coolgamerovr90

I use plumble on my phone with no problems at all. I've encountered errors in the past when I use an invalid character in my username.

Either of you know why when I create a new certificate using plumble and then try to join it says check my settings? I tried choosing which certificate I use with and still nothing.