coolgamerovr90 [Ooer]

coolgamerovr90

Hello, I don't recall minor griefing or building a player trap at all, I am sorry if I did do anything like this, if I did it was most likely unintentional. Once again I apologise for anything I did, and I am unsure what griefing I did and don't remember building a player trap at all

Edit: Fixed a small typo

Edited by coolgamerovr90

Ban information:

Ban for coolgamerovr90 on c.nerd.nu for more minor griefing, player traps nerd.nu/appeal by ooer on 2013-11-03 11:17:31 (no more bans, 7 notes)

Please be patient and ooer will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

This post isn't intended to be a bump, please take you time with this appeal, I hope this dosen't come off as me wanting to be unbanned as soon as possible or anything. I am glad I get some time to reflect upon this.

After thinking about this ban for a very long time today and yesterday, I came to the conclusion that the player trap is Wheatly's eye, in the center of Port Aperture. Originally someone put a glass block there to prevent people from falling in there. I later removed that glass block to put a beacon there, but got caught up in a bunch of other projects in other towns also, and left that there. I have helped several other players out who have fallen in there, and I can't believe that it didn't occour to me that I should have blocked that off until I was ready to put the beacon in there. Here is a screenshot for clarification

What it looked like before

wm4ixGQ.png

What it looked like after [The Villager represents a trapped player]

Z9cYVFl.png

Once again this was completely unintentional, I didn't mean for this to trap players at all, it was just me being careless and not thoughtful. I am sorry about that, I know that is unacceptable and wastes moderators/server admins time getting players out.

I would also like to apologize to anyone who got stuck in this, once again, it was my fault

I still can't recall any minor griefing, me eating the cake in prahaway was cleared up and ok with them, I have replanted all my crops griefed. I think I need more time to think about this