1.7.2 Bugs

ROCKONN

Just listing bugs as I find them.

On creative, a few seconds after placing a Stained Glass block, it reverts to White Stained Glass. I've found this to be true with all kinds of Stained Glass blocks. I've found this to be true with their Pane variants.

On creative: Place a Rose Bush. Break the Rose Bush. Rose Bush block in inventory is replaced with Sunflower block. Applies to all large plants of that sort.

The issue with stained glass blocks is that the data value of the block in your hand is set to 0 when you break those blocks.  It was present for stained glass panes, podzol, the new flowers and dark oak leaves.  I upgraded WorldEdit to an unstable build, which fixed the issue for everything except stained glass blocks at this stage.  That part of the problem will take some time to track down.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a planned change but /up no longer places a glass block under you.

hmm. not sure why. I tested that command on chaos and its placed a block under me. Hopefully we can get that fixed because it really helps a lot of times when making regions.