[Survival] Land Claim Idea

Malvagio87

I first off think that under Server Discussion there should be subforums for Survival, PvE, and Creative, but apparently no one likes organization.

However, if there were actually subforums I believe that S would do well with a Land Claim subforum.  Therefore, if players wanted to make land claims they could do it on the forums that way they would be more easily seen by everyone and dated properly.  This would avoid admins and mods having to look through 1000s of modreqs to see who claimed what  when and also bring more players to the forums.

Discuss.

• Upvote 2

I semi-agree with subforums per server, but that has been discussed before and people thought it would separate the community too much.

In regards to the land claim section, how exactly would that work? I feel like land claims are often a touchy subject that normally need to be discussed in private between those involved.

EDIT: Was typing my comment when Syn posted his so didn't see it until just now.

Edited by Four_Down
  • Upvote 1

I semi-agree with subforums per server, but that has been discussed before and people thought it would separate the community too much.

Separate the community how?  The community is already separated by multiple servers so why would separating the forums be any different.

If people care to look at what is going on in a different server they can by all means click that subforum and if they are too lazy to do so then that's on them.

Edited by Malvagio87
  • Upvote 1

Separate the community how?  The community is already separated by multiple servers so why would separating the forums be any different.

If people care to look at what is going on in a different server they can by all means click that subforum.

I can't answer that question as that's not my opinion, if you take a look at recent threads, you should be able to find it.

Interesting Idea, I guess I wasnt aware that the current system caused lots of issues.

I think claiming land via the forums would cause more confusion than there already (apparently) is. Not every player frequents the forum, and some may not be able to make sense of a set of coordinates.

Edited by djt832
  • Upvote 3

Claiming land on survival forces you to have the resources to border it up. If it were a forum post you could just say "I claim a plot next to spawn from (0,0) to (500,500) square"

And as djt pointed out, not every player that joins the server comes onto the forums, I think it'd be hard for new players to understand they have to come onto a website to claim their land.

Edited by Four_Down
  • Upvote 7