Maze Arena This Sunday, Jan. 26th

LadyRavenOwl

The Maze Arena will be holding matches this Sunday by Draykhar and myself for the Survival server.

The matches will be as follows (if unspecified, it will be a kitted match):

1v1v1v1

2v2

4vMinotaur (Gear supplied)

1v1v1v1 (Bring your own gear)

4vMinotaur (Gear supplied)

1v1v1v1

1v1v1v1

2v2

FFA (no gear)

Due to popular demand, there will be three different times that the arena will be held at so that all our Aussies, Brits and North Americans can attend.  I apologize that people felt left out of the first one, that wasn't my intent though I did want a smaller crowd for the test run.

The times will be as follows:
Aussies

Brits

North Americans

What's New/Different:

There will be a more concise schedule of what battles will be next

Instead of chests with gear, we will have signs to kit you for the qualifying battles

The redstone will be fixed to a lever instead of pressure plates

Can't wait to see you all there!

• Upvote 2

Just as a reminder, the rules for the Minotaur match are as follows:
An admin is in diamond gear with a diamond sword, placed in the middle of the map (he or she is the Minotaur).
4 to 8 players are selected and given iron armor and sword to defeat the Minotaur; these players will enter through the gates.
The players are not allowed to kill their team members unless stated otherwise; doing so will result in your removal and restarting the match.
The goal is to kill the Minotaur.
If the players defeat the Minotaur, then all participating players are given a prize; if the Minotaur defeats the players then no prizes are given.

See you all tonight! I will be available on the servers for questions later this evening. <3