Recent abusive players

Dunk514

If you feel you're being bullied or players are being excessively disruptive, contact a member of staff via /modreq or /msg'ing them if they're online. If you need to cooldown and be away from it for a moment, take a break. Have some time to chill off so you don't get yourself in trouble by responding negatively. Hopefully circumstances like this won't occur in the future, but if they do then do the things that I mentioned above and we'll be able to handle the situation appropriately. :)

• Upvote 4

Similar to what TornadoHorse said: If you ever have any problems with another player in the game you can your best bet is to do the command "/modlist" and the "/m modname" and they can sort out the situation. If it is over PM's you can asked that your problem be relayed to one of the appropriate server admins that can check the logs and then go from there. If no mods are online you can go to another server and try the same thing or submit a "/modreq" with your problem. If you ever find yourself getting frustrated with another player just report it and walk away. It is not worth the time or effort to get into a brawl with another player. Best of luck to you during your time off!

Edit: You can also always email admin@nerd.nu (I believe, please correct me if this email is wrong) if you have a issue and they will gladly help you.

Also worth noting that Dunk antagonized said "offenders" beforehand, and has a history of doing so ( https://nerd.nu/forum/index.php?/user/1245-dunk514/ ) (See Topics Created, ban appeals).

Bringing up past incidents provides nothing useful to what happened to him in this instantance. Especially since in the screenshots provided he has done nothing wrong, has not instigated them, or anything that violates any rules. Unless he didn't include something he is not at fault here.

Edited by SwitchViewz
  • Upvote 1

also isnt this enough for a ban? i didnt really troll them, all i said was that they were griefing (didnt know they werent griefing at the time) and even before that they were calling me retarded etc. and telling me to kill myself

also there was a mod on at the time, rock went afk and there was some diamond dude on. anyways im off for the night 

Edited by Dunk514

also isnt this enough for a ban? i didnt really troll them, all i said was that they were griefing (didnt know they werent griefing at the time) and even before that they were calling me retarded etc. and telling me to kill myself

also there was a mod on at the time, rock went afk and there was some diamond dude on. anyways im off for the night 

If you think that someone is griefing your best bet is to do "/modlist" and then "/m modname" and let them know of the possible grief. If no mods are online you can try a different server or submit a "/modreq" saying that they might of possibly been griefing.

If you feel you're being bullied or players are being excessively disruptive, contact a member of staff via /modreq or /msg'ing them if they're online. If you need to cooldown and be away from it for a moment, take a break. Have some time to chill off so you don't get yourself in trouble by responding negatively. Hopefully circumstances like this won't occur in the future, but if they do then do the things that I mentioned above and we'll be able to handle the situation appropriately. :)

Annddd then dunk goes on a downvoting spree on the forums and trys to troll. 

That worked well...

EDIT: check out my post about 2 friends becoming 1. He went through and downvoted us all...Funny how hes reporting trolling and hes doing it at the moment.

Edited by Difficult1
  • Upvote 4

Bringing up past incidents provides nothing useful to what happened to him in this instantance. Especially since in the screenshots provided he has done nothing wrong, has not instigated them, or anything that violates any rules. Unless he didn't include something he is not at fault here.

Looking through the rest of the logs, however, as I'm sure anyone with the ability to has done, would show that in the 20ish minutes beforehand Dunk was just being a troll, as he has on each instance of his bans, which subsequently led to him targeting another player/players in a trollish arguement, before crying wolf & claiming to be abused. On more than one disturbance he's been involved with, you can almost literally copy & paste that series of actions that Dunk undertook. He's clearly not learned from his past actions, and needs to be instructed further on what we do & do not allow on our servers.

• Upvote 3

Looking through the rest of the logs, however, as I'm sure anyone with the ability to has done, would show that in the 20ish minutes beforehand Dunk was just being a troll, as he has on each instance of his bans, which subsequently led to him targeting another player/players in a trollish arguement, before crying wolf & claiming to be abused. On more than one disturbance he's been involved with, you can almost literally copy & paste that series of actions that Dunk undertook. He's clearly not learned from his past actions, and needs to be instructed further on what we do & do not allow on our servers.

So I went looked at the logs at nerd.nu/logs for this situation and have found nothing. From the screenshots that he gave it appears that he is on the account timoman6 which turns up 0 results for searching the logs on all 3 servers for the last 60 days. Then upon searching the account Dunk514 I get no results until 60 days ago and only on Creative. This implies one of two things. Either the logs are not returning information correctly as the screenshots states otherwise or he has in fact not caused any trouble recently. Therefor I am unsure exactly where you are getting this "20ish minutes beforehand Dunk was just being a troll" as there is no evidence that points to this. The only results where he is trolling/causing trouble is only 60 days ago and is not relevant to this instance.

• Upvote 1