Suggestion: implementing a shout box on the forums

Dunk514

title. why not? yolo. 

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Edited by Dunk514

There's rarely enough people online to make any use of that. Sometimes we get peak numbers like 16, but usually around 3. We also have IM, IRC, Mumble and a load of other ways to communicate. From what I see on other forums they're either abused or never touched. 

Hmm the idea of having chat on the forums is interesting in my opinion. We don't have many people on the forums at the same time to make use of it however it might attract attention and if someone doesn't have access to irc for some reason or in game chat or mumble, it might be useful. I would like to see it if there were more people on the forums to make use of it.

EDIT: If it was ever implemented I'd like it made so you have to be logged in to leave your comment. That way people know who they are talking to.

Edited by SkrapssparkS