attackofthebrick [Aypop]

PonchoVillegas

yeah, i did some stupid stuff. but this time, i swear, i was seeing if land was still protected. and yeah, that meets the requirements to be considered griefing. So yeah, i griefed. im deeply sorry, and i hope this ban will be appealed so i can join the server, im quite lonely...

Cheers, Braxton (Attackofthebrick)

Ban for attackofthebrick on c.nerd.nu for griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by Aypop on 2015-02-01T17:17:00.520 (no more bans, no notes)

Previous appeal: https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/2316-attackofthebrick-crockoduck/?hl=attackofthebrick

It's nice of you to admit to griefing, but sugarcoating it with checking if land is protected is inauthentic at best. Here are a couple of examples of your griefing.

Vy0upiZ.jpg

grvTwz4.png

IjKu6eu.png

If you're wondering if a region is protected, you can easily do "/rg i" or "/region info" to find out the name and owners of the region you're standing in. Alternatively you can attempt to break ONE block and fix it if it's not protected or get an error message saying you don't have permission to build/break blocks in that region if it is protected. I do appreciate your apparently large sample size in this matter, but it's not necessary nor correct since you didn't bother to fix your edits. 

Your previous ban was for griefing on S as well, which suggests to me either

1. You're just a troll looking to be unbanned then banned shortly after or

2. You genuinely haven't read and don't understand the rules, and lied in your previous appeal.

So which one is it? This ban appeal won't go further unless you're honest with me about your intentions on our servers. While you're answering this, I suggest you give the rules a quick read, especially the universal rules. 

Ban for attackofthebrick on c.nerd.nu for griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by Aypop on 2015-02-01T17:17:00.520 (no more bans, no notes)

Previous appeal: https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/2316-attackofthebrick-crockoduck/?hl=attackofthebrick

It's nice of you to admit to griefing, but sugarcoating it with checking if land is protected is inauthentic at best. Here are a couple of examples of your griefing.

Vy0upiZ.jpg

grvTwz4.png

IjKu6eu.png

If you're wondering if a region is protected, you can easily do "/rg i" or "/region info" to find out the name and owners of the region you're standing in. Alternatively you can attempt to break ONE block and fix it if it's not protected or get an error message saying you don't have permission to build/break blocks in that region if it is protected. I do appreciate your apparently large sample size in this matter, but it's not necessary nor correct since you didn't bother to fix your edits. 

Your previous ban was for griefing on S as well, which suggests to me either

1. You're just a troll looking to be unbanned then banned shortly after or

2. You genuinely haven't read and don't understand the rules, and lied in your previous appeal.

So which one is it? This ban appeal won't go further unless you're honest with me about your intentions on our servers. While you're answering this, I suggest you give the rules a quick read, especially the universal rules.

I guess I haven't read the rules in a while. I can swear I was checking if some deserted builds were unprotected, and sure enough they were. Most of these were simply polluting the landscape. There is so much land claimed that there is almost no space to build.

As I said before, I am deeply sorry. You may not believe me, but I in my heart know that I had no intentions of malicious Griefing.

I guess I haven't read the rules in a while. I can swear I was checking if some deserted builds were unprotected, and sure enough they were. Most of these were simply polluting the landscape. There is so much land claimed that there is almost no space to build.

Well we have a new map on C with plenty of space to build, so that shouldn't be a problem. 

As I said before, I am deeply sorry. You may not believe me, but I in my heart know that I had no intentions of malicious Griefing.

I'm willing to unban you if you read the rules, reply here with the specific rule you broke, and state you will not break this or any other rule again. I do not want to see you on this side of the ban appeals section again.

If you have any questions about what is allowed or not allowed, I highly suggest you read the rules or ask a moderator. 

"No griefing, including but not limited to:

Destroying blocks placed by other players.

Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.

Flooding structures.

Spamming items.

Destroying crops without replanting.

Note that this rule is not applicable on the chaos server."

I, attackofthebrick, do solemnly swear not to break the rules thus being a dick.