i am darb, and this is my destiny AMA

iamdarb

Are you darb?

On a scale of 1 to darb, how darb are you?

If you could fight 100 darb sized darbs or 1 darb size darb, which would you darbdarbdarbdarbdarb

1. I am darb.

2. I am darb.

3. I would fight 1 darb sized darb because I wouldn't be able to handle the massive flail of 100 darb sized darbs.

• Upvote 1

What's your favorite 80s movie and why is it Gremlins?

My favorite 80s movie is The Goonies tied with The Warriors(technically late 70's), but Gremlins is definitely high on that list. I would say my favorite thing about Gremlins was the cooooing that Gizmo does. I like to walk around confusing the shit out of my dog, cooing like Gizmo.

• Upvote 1

What is your ideal romantic date?

What is your ideal way to then dispose of the hooker's body?

Do you let her see your face as you kill her?

1. A nice home cooked meal(made by me, of course) Followed by some Nintendo, and then hopefully some sex. I mean... I cooked damnit and let you play my Nintendo, I better be getting some sex.

2. First you gotta bleach the shit out of the crime scene. You don't want luminol picking that shit up under a black light. Then you gotta get lots of saran-wrap for the car ride, making sure no fluids or hair manage to get out. Go far out into the woods, dig a hole, drop the body without the wrap, and pour a shit-load of lime into the hole. Burn the clothes and the wrap and burry those ashes too if you can. This has worked for me in the past, and I'm sure it'll work for you too.

3. How do you expect me to get off? I mean... I am darb...

Edited by iamdarb
  • Upvote 2