aires [Dumbo52]

aires

I suppose you can see why I was banned, I was looking for creative servers and I came across c.nerd.nu.

I connected and got the following reasons for getting banned.

I don't ever remember joining this server before.

How could I have gotten banned if I never remembered joining this server before?

Ban for aires on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. Homophobia. nerd.nu/appeal by Dumbo52 on 2013-02-04T17:59:00 (no more bans, no notes)

If you don't remember joining our servers before, your account may be compromised. I highly suggest changing your password to secure your account.

Please wait while Dumbo52, your banning moderator, responds to your appeal. Please give 48 hours before bumping your appeal. 

You were banned for griefing on the creative server:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

If you don't believe this was you, please make sure you've changed your password and confirm here that you've done so.

Since this ban is over two years old, I'm willing to unban you. Just reply here stating that you've read and agree to the rules to be unbanned.

You were banned for griefing on the creative server:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

If you don't believe this was you, please make sure you've changed your password and confirm here that you've done so.

Since this ban is over two years old, I'm willing to unban you. Just reply here stating that you've read and agree to the rules to be unbanned.

I read the rules and I agree.