GetaFever - Note Appeal

GetaFever

Hey, so I've just seen that we can now appeal our notes.

I'm going to go ahead and appeal all seven of the notes on my account.

I'd like to have them all removed seeing as they are all at least a year old, some of them even more than twice that. In addition to that, the majority of the staff members who wrote them are ancient and/or long gone from serving as staff and even members of the community. 

I feel compelled to mention that I am a completely different person than I was a year ago, and even more different than I was two years ago. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I've made a concerted effort to improve my attitude and treatment of others on the server. These notes are no longer necessary nor relevant.

I'm going to assume that given the significant amount of time, the staff can will feel more obliged to remove the aforementioned. However, if that is not the case, I am willing to elaborate on any notes that one believes should remain on my profile.

Thanks for the help,

Geta

Hello,

I have removed the notes from 2013 and back from former staff members.

It will be up to MrG (current S admin who issued the note) if the note from 2014 still applies and should be removed or not.

Hey Geta, I've just removed your note as well! 

Thanks so much. I appreciate the alacrity from the both of you in this note appeal process. I'm happy we could get this figured out! You are good to close this now.

Thanks again

~Geta