[AC -> PMC] Chaos Revision 7 Idea

SwitchViewz

Hey Everyone, so I have been thinking about an event idea recently and wanted to gather your guy's thoughts on it. I was on our wiki and came across the chaos server page and thought "why don't we do a Rev 7 for an event?". We could use various plugins to make it really chaotic as well as buff xp and ore spawns by a ton. Basically it would be true chaos in minecraft with the help of plugins. We could then give awards and prizes based off "most kills" or "most destructive edits" as well as other things.

We could do this after S Rev 29 or even later as I haven't even started planning anything for this. This is just an idea we can do at any time for an event and was curious of other people's thoughts.

Definitely would be cool to throw in some strange new gameplay mechanics to make it more interesting (I propose making Chaos Emeralds drop from villagers, which can be used with 60 XP levels and two seconds to unleash a very powerful explosion centered on the user that will instantly kill anyone regardless of armor in the blast radius :O.  Also point and click to teleport there for one XP level.  On second thoughts that might deter PvP.)  Otherwise I think the main worry is that the player count will drop dramatically as the revision progresses.

Maybe this is technically tedious, but would there be caveats for what counts toward "most kills"?  I can imagine players camping spawn for it ._.

• 2 weeks later...