[PMC] PvE Rev 17 NEEDS YOU

Silversunset01

Just an update, looks like spawn is coming along really well. We do have one more inner segment that could use some love (the one marked for scherer). If anyone wants to take it let me know. Also spawn secrets need to be done this week too. I've gotten a bit more done than i was expecting so you can have until thursday evening EST to get your secrets done. If you need any world-editing let me know. 

also there is a modreq open for easy-signs. if you need a warp sign set up fill out the spreadsheet so i can track them all in one place and someone will pop in at some point to set those up for you.

we're getting close!

Providing some info here about my secret in case it breaks down/players get around some intended features during the rev.  This is meant for any staff who is alerted to a problem in my secret and I happen to be unavailable at the time (or if an admin finds it).  There are spoilers in here, so you may want to back out of this thread quickly if you don't want to see them.

[redacted]

Edited by Barlimore
Redacted spawn secret documentation and copied the details to a document, off the forums.