Note Appeal

ieuweh

Hi! Today I learned that a warning I received almost 2 years ago can be brought to the table to allow me to apologize properly. With that in mind I would like to appeal my note:

Notes for ieuweh

Added By Note Time Added Server
robr warned for fence grief 1-29-16 1 year, 11 months ago c.nerd.nu

I remember breaking a fence while trying to cross to the other side when I wanted to connect my build to a main road, and made the mistake of not placing the fence back. I apologize for my careless act towards another player, to whom I would also like to apologize too. I have learned so much about the server and the community since then, and my english has also improved a lot which has allowed me to navigate on and communicate with the server much better. I have been very active this rev, but I do understand if the time that has passed since then is not enough to evaluate my behavior.

Thank you for reading!
-ieuweh

ieuweh, you've more than made up for this minor offense in the revs since - consider the note gone.  we frequently will use notes to make sure other mods can see things in case they become habits - most obviously this did not, i hope it didn't cause any undue stress.  as soon as i'm on again here shortly i'll make it disappear..

• Upvote 1