Suggestion: Disable hurting people from the same clan on S.

Ozomahtlii

I'm not sure how much this idea will be liked but I think it's worth a shot to make suggestion post about it

So basically you would be able to have an actual clan, where you can for example /invite playername and then they would be able to join your clan.

If this person is in your clan you would be unable to hurt them and maybe also having an ally-system where you would also be unable to hurt them.

Maybe there would be an option to make them be able to hurt eachother temp by a command so that they can do some fights between them if they want to.

With this option you could also see the members of someones clan (if possible also which of them is online). If this would work we could maybe make the clanchat inside this plugin so that you don't need to make a new channel but you can just have an actual clan chat.

(This idea is taken from a faction server but I thought this would be pretty awesome to have)

It might cut down on the number of people who kill there clan mates and run off with there stuff.

Well actually no because the idea would be so that you can't accidentally kill them when you are out fighting other people (it sometimes happens on survival yes :p ) in clans.

People screwing eachother over can only be stopped by only having people in your clan that you trust ofcourse.

This doesn't sound bad at all! In my opinion, it'll greatly reduce scumbags and trollers who hit&run.

The only downside I can see isn't a definite one, but I wouldn't like it as much of the commands were too hard to traverse and toggle. If the commands are simple and obvious, great! I'd like to have it on board.

Pros

• Efficient PvP
  • No Accidental Friendly-Fire
  • Can also organize clans in entirety

Cons

• By not damaging teammates, PvP fights would be more in favor of whichever side has the most people
  • Makes the server more on the "PvP" side rather than "Survival"  
  • Arena FFA fights will be in favor of the largest clan. 

With that, I would like to add what I think that is not mentioned above. It's a good idea, and it is something I might like implemented. I've seen it a problem especially with the server lag that I hit my own teammates during PvP fights, which might in turn cause my team to lose.