bepismobile [cheezychicken]

bepismobile

First of all, I need to say I love this server, I know you probably hear it all the time from ban appeals and the like, but I've only been playing recently and I love it a lot, coming home to play is definitely something that helps me get through my working day, however I'm not here for pity or for guilt on either side. I've seen very little appeals actually go through successfully. Here's hoping this time it goes differently I am appealing. I wasn't using xray. I have no reason to use it nor do I see a reason to use it on a server as I have little need for diamonds or anything of the like. not even the environment for using an xray mod. My friend had just asked why I was banned and apparently I had logged in with the xray mod installed. I have never used nor will I ever bother using xray because I see no point in it. It defeats the point in minecraft and the fun of grinding. I can provide screenshots of my mods folder or my texture packs folder but that proves nothing as I could have just taken the file out. The only thing that I can imagine pinging your server or your anticheat are the usual minecraft glitches when you can see through the ground. I would love to know whether it was your anticheat's automatic ban system or whether an admin had the final decision and what evidence they used to decide it. I was really surprised and disappointed to see this, I was really looking forward to working on the secrets at spawn on the server I wholeheartedly support this server and community.I know this is not the time for jokes, however I see no evident reason for my ban. I'm willing to lose all of my ores and ingots if it means I can play again, it would be a shame but it'd mean I can play again at the very least. I look forward to a response whether that be good news or bad news

Im pretty sure I know why I was banned for xray: I was travelin down a glass road, I saw a base went there the had a haste 2 beacon and I mined there for a bit, and I digg'd straight Infront of me abouta 20 block ahead of me and I went down made a straight turn found more diamonds, And then AFTER THAT went suspiciously went under a lava lake and found diamonds so, by then It was pretty fair and looked like I was xraying, after selling stuff for drachnerds I went offline and when I came back on I was banned, Im pretty sure I logged at the north market

And dont forget, I had the xray mod in but I did not use it

And if cheezychicken finds a reason to keep me banned I'll just keep the ban, the server is really the only server wit op crap and isn't PTW, And I respect that.

Edited by bepismobile