The "News and Announcements" Section Could Stand to Be Used

TheRandomnatrix

Wasn't sure whether or not to post here or in Problems and Issues.

I've noted that despite the large amounts of official update/announcement posts on the subreddit in recent times, not a single one has been cross posted to the forums where they wouldn't be buried as quickly. I still think that the subreddit is great for visibility and such announcements could still be posted there, but aside from the initial 2 threads made at the forum's inception, the "News and Announcements" section is still empty.

At this point I'd say either start using it or remove it.

• Upvote 5

I keep forgetting we even have that section of the forums. I'm putting off the Survival update post I intended to make today until tomorrow when I can finalise some details with totemo, but i'll make sure to cross-post it there and i'll add all the previous posts i've made as of late as links as a sort of archive. I'll do the same when we announce the next round of chaos. Thank you for keeping us well organised on this front, I know you've prompted similar use of the forums elsewhere that many of us have forgotten about.

• Upvote 6