One more new command for PvE players.

totemo

You can now untame your pets by typing /untame and right clicking on the animal.  It will work for dogs, cats and horses.  This is useful if you want to give or sell a pet to another player.  That player can then tame the animal in the normal way.

Please note that the /unlock-horse command does not change the ownership of an animal.  It's simply a way for the owner to allow any player to ride the horse, exactly the way Mojang intended the game to behave.

• Upvote 5

With this new command, there seems to be a bug with cats (and maybe dogs?). My cats are acting like I don't own them, and when I right click, they don't sit, and they also do not follow me. /Petowner claims they are mine, which they are.

EDIT: Appeared to fix itself.

Edited by Trooprm32
  • Upvote 1

With this new command, there seems to be a bug with cats (and maybe dogs?). My cats are acting like I don't own them, and when I right click, they don't sit, and they also do not follow me. /Petowner claims they are mine, which they are.

Noticed this bug also, seems it happens also with dogs, as it too says the dogs are owned by me.

I rechecked these on my test server and on PvE.  All works for me.

Just confirmed with you that you are not able to reproduce this problem.  I can only speculate that the server was lagging due to load and appeared unresponsive.