Should we get votifyer?

BCB228

Basically same feelings as everyone else here. For advertising I have always wondered how the staff felt about forms of social media ads (eg: Facebook ad, twitter ad) although reddit is too social media it's never a bad idea to use different forms of social media for simply advertising.

I don't see anything wrong with this idea. Votifier is simply a way for people to vote for your server, regardless of getting rewards or not. The way people add rewards, is with a listener, which is a seprate plugin. I don't see anything wrong with voting just to see the server become bigger, and maybe there is a way to implement a contest with the voting, making for a friendly competetion.

In my opinion, there should be no rewards, but people should feel inspired to vote for the server if they enjoy the servers, and they want to see them grow more.

• Upvote 2

I don't see anything wrong with this idea. Votifier is simply a way for people to vote for your server, regardless of getting rewards or not. The way people add rewards, is with a listener, which is a seprate plugin. I don't see anything wrong with voting just to see the server become bigger, and maybe there is a way to implement a contest with the voting, making for a friendly competetion.

In my opinion, there should be no rewards, but people should feel inspired to vote for the server if they enjoy the servers, and they want to see them grow more.

I second this