[AC] 4th Server admin slot

buzzinbee

I have discussed this with Barlimore and we decided that it would be good to have all the admin's opinions on this idea. I have been incredibly inactive recently, which i'm sorry for and so we decided that it would be best not to put me into the inactive slot but to open up another slot for the server admin position on creative like survival is doing. We talked about this and decided that it would be good to open this up to all servers and just have it as a general thing. I don't really see a downside to having an extra slot but i'd like to hear everyone's opinions on it.

We are aiming to close this post in a weeks time so if the responses are positive we can start to get to work on filling the new CAdmin and PAdmin slots so please get your opinions in quick.

I've always worked under the assumption that there is no Min/Max for any admin position - server, head, or tech (hell, we've had less than the default 5 Heads for a looooong while now). More admins ought be placed in as the duties necessitate, and cycled out as their want and will to assist the servers dwindles.Three just tends to be a good working number. 

That being said, yes! I wholeheartedly agree that if you feel C needs a 4th admin, go with it!

I discussed this briefly with Barlimore and Cyotie yesterday. If we find it necessary to recruit a fourth server admin (for any of the servers), I say we go for it. Since it sounds like we may need a fourth CAdmin with all that's going on, I'd fully support the search for a fourth one.

I've always worked under the assumption that there is no Min/Max for any admin position - server, head, or tech (hell, we've had less than the default 5 Heads for a looooong while now). More admins ought be placed in as the duties necessitate, and cycled out as their want and will to assist the servers dwindles.Three just tends to be a good working number. 

That being said, yes! I wholeheartedly agree that if you feel C needs a 4th admin, go with it!

Exactly. And if the current server admins especially feel the need, then let's do it.