classic/vintage video games?

Cyotie911

I used to play a game called commander keen, it's now available on steam so I got it although there are many that come with the pack i go Commander keen secrets of the oracle :P used to play that all the time as a little kid on pc.

although you can actually just play it for free online.

I play on this badass sonofabitch. I bought him in the Mission District of San Francisco, best 20 bucks I ever spent. It has atleast 70 NES games on it. The image is not mine, I have a black one that came with a silver zapper that has a brown hilt. Though now I want to search my garage to play it again.

DV0ljbc.jpg

Edited by Magnyus

Cyoie. I have the GOLDEN Original Zelda. A shit more rare than gray.

Might try to get your facts straight. The grey cartridge is way more rare than the gold. The reason for this is because originally when it was released, they were all gold. It wasnt until it was rereleased towards the end of its production that they released the gray carts in nintendo's "action series". This was more or less a "greatest hits" releases. Just google it. (or you can check out any of the links below.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/how-rare-is-gold-zelda-for-nes.18122543/

http://thegameheroes.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=853

• 2 weeks later...

I first played generic games on the home Olivetti, and a reasonable Chess game on an alternate boot of the primary school computers.

As for consoles, Spyro Year of the Dragon, some dance-mat game, Colin McCrae all on a PS1.

Theme Hospital was a good early (in my time) PC game, there's a very playable clone called CorsixTH.