Phone chat apps: workaround for C

WayneByNumbers

For any mods who have encountered that annoying repetitive "NCP: Playername failed Passable: moved into a block ([Floor material]). VL [some number that keeps going up]." when someone joins with certain phone chat apps, I have discovered a workaround for at least some of them on Creative.  For some reason, the player model keeps trying to sink into the ground, I don't know why.  I have found that in at least one instance, though, that can be mitigated by teleporting said player high into the sky.  They will keep sinking slowly, but after falling a little distance, will rubberband repeatedly back up to where they were; if they're high enough above the ground, they never reach it.  They may or may not have to be in survival mode for the rubberbanding to work, I admit I did not fully test this, my bad.  I also do not know which apps have this problem or which ones work with this method.

For players who use phone apps to log in to Creative, you may want to fly into the stratosphere and set a home there, so you can later warp there from the chat line when you use the phone app.

For any mods who have encountered that annoying repetitive "NCP: Playername failed Passable: moved into a block ([Floor material]). VL [some number that keeps going up]." when someone joins with certain phone chat apps, I have discovered a workaround for at least some of them on Creative.  For some reason, the player model keeps trying to sink into the ground, I don't know why.  I have found that in at least one instance, though, that can be mitigated by teleporting said player high into the sky. 

You can stand them on a fence post at ground level. That has worked for me in the past.