Spend this Friday murdering those you truly love: your PvE admins

kitcatbar

As we approach Friday, the techs have informed me that love levels on PvE have been steadily rising. This is unacceptable. The padmins have discussed the news for a long while, and have determined that the only solution is violence. An admin hunt seems to be the best way to pull our community away from this grossly affectionate trend. The hunt begins Friday the 14th at 9 PM eastern. We'll be nerfing ourselves a bit, to avoid the long hunts we've had in the past. For those who are hesitant to abandon their pagan holiday, we’ll be giving our murderers prizes as a bit of encouragement.

But we’re not entirely convinced that prizes will be enough to rally everyone to our cause. So we offer you secrets. For the death of every padmin, one piece of information will be released. Information about something very dear to you all. And if you want to know what this secret is, you better be armed to the teeth.

We’ll see you then.

But seriously if you have plans for Valentine's Day don't dare skip them for this. You'll be caught up later.

• Upvote 2

As we approach Friday, the techs have informed me that love levels on PvE have been steadily rising. This is unacceptable. The padmins have discussed the news for a long while, and have determined that the only solution is violence. An admin hunt seems to be the best way to pull our community away from this grossly affectionate trend. The hunt begins Friday the 14th at 9 PM eastern. We'll be nerfing ourselves a bit, to avoid the long hunts we've had in the past. For those who are hesitant to abandon their pagan holiday, we’ll be giving our murderers prizes as a bit of encouragement.

But we’re not entirely convinced that prizes will be enough to rally everyone to our cause. So we offer you secrets. For the death of every padmin, one piece of information will be released. Information about something very dear to you all. And if you want to know what this secret is, you better be armed to the teeth.

We’ll see you then.

But seriously if you have plans for Valentine's Day don't dare skip them for this. You'll be caught up later.

Girlfriend or killing buzzie.....hmmm.......

Yep Buzzie.

• Upvote 1

Girlfriend or killing buzzie.....hmmm.......

Yep Buzzie.

I'm sure the wrath of your girlfriend would be more terrifying than anything the Padmins could visit on you.

(I'm being both serious and not serious.  Don't ditch your real life plans for this D:)