[PMC] Head admin status

CROCKODUCK

Quick thread but because our famous draykhar is leaving :( I would like to hear from Thrawn21 and Cyotie911 on their status of nerd leadership. Dray was right, we do deserve true leaders and not placeholders and I love you guys to death but I think we deserve some answers. Thank you everyone!

• Upvote 1

I believe Crockoduck is asking is for a sign of their presence... Thrawn hasn't been on any of the servers in well over a month, and cyotie keeps his presence simply by making a visit to all 3 at least once a week... As far as players and even moderators can see, they don't have a presence. so to nudge this in the right direction....

Either;

• show the community what they are doing
  • have them start playing blocks...
  • or have them hit the happy trail.

Sorry if it comes off as rude, but I've brought up this point before, and rather than a majority of the placeholders, we got rid of our most active head admin, and our least active head admin. I hate to drive the upper-level management away. But it's not like the moderator position, we don't simply get a large disposable amount of them. It's a position that requires activity and in all honesty, community interaction. Simply posting on the forums a bit, or being on mumble would help drastically in achieving that.

• Upvote 3

As I may not get into game as much as I used to (and certainly not as much as I want to be!) I am still active throughout the day on issues that come up in regards to the community.  The majority of the day, you can find me in IRC and if you ask any of the other head admins, you will find that I engage myself in all topics of conversation that we deal with as head admins. 

I know that it might seem like I'm not active since I don't show up in-game much, however I want to ensure everyone that I am still very much active in my position and will be around.

Cyotie911

• Upvote 5