[PMC] Changes brought for the new revisions

SirTacoface

Hey, as you all know, Creative will be restarting on the 27th and PvE on the 20th, so I just wanted to make this post to let you all know what's going down moderation-wise.

First thing is the 1.8 client, you will no longer be able to use anything before 1.8, so the mods you use for moderating before 1.8 will no longer be useful. However, you can get the updated versions of liteloader, we cui and watson as linked. (I believe the macros/keybind mod by the creator of we cui is still being worked on for 1.8)

Next we have flowing things. Sadly, /i water and /i lava will no longer work. You will need to use the standard bucket of water and lava you have in your hand. Doesn't flow you say? Well that is because you must make it an unsafe bucket instead of the safe one you have in your hand. In order to make it unsafe, you must hold that bucket in your hand, type /sb, then it will turn into an unsafe bucket. Everything you place after that, will flow.

That's generally what the biggest change is for all servers, this next bit will be for Creative, so moderators active on C, read this!

End portal blocks and nether portal blocks are allowed to be requested again! They are for aesthetic purposes only, so if players expect them to work, you'll have to tell them they're for looks.

Barrier blocks are going to be placed like item frames. Players will not be able to place barrier blocks themselves because it could be potentially annoying to deal with or used to troll and such. So, like item frames, they can request for their placement.

If there's anything I missed, please tell me, but for now, there you go!

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...