Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Staff Meeting Notes

Recommended Posts

December 2019 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Discussed New Lobbies
    • Applyformod - Application is currently down - will be posting how to submit until it is fixed
  • PvE
    • Weekly Friday Fun nights - still going strong!
    • Discussed [redacted!]
    • Discussed 12 Days of Christmas Event that is currently ongoing
    • Sekrit Santa completed and was fun!
  • Creative
    • Discussed [redacted]
    • Join Creative for Christmas weekly build, now ongoing!
  • Tech Admins
  • Open Floor
    • Next week Multi Server event!  See subreddit post by Fazaden for more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 2020 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Discussed New Lobbies
  • PvE
    • Weekly Friday Fun nights - still going strong!
    • Discussed [redacted!]
    • Discussed New Padmins
  • Creative
    • Discussed upcoming Revision 35
    • Refresher training for moderators available
  • Tech Admins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

February 2020 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Apply for a Mod has been fixed
    • Discussed Moderator Nominations
    • Discussed Staff Activity
    • Discussed Lobby Update
  • PvE
    • Weekly Friday Fun nights - still going strong!
    • Discussed New Rev Planning
    • Discussed Weekly build (co-hosted on Creative) for new rev map sprucing
  • Creative
    • Discussed Revision 35
    • Discussed Weekly Build (co-hosted with PvE) for PvE new rev map sprucing
  • Tech Admins
    • Apply-for-Mod has been fixed
    • Keep yourselves updated by checking out the Tech admin blog: https://nerd.nu/b/tech
    • World Edit has been updated for 1.14
  • Openfloor
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

March 2020 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Discussed Moderator Nominations/Voting
    • Discussed Lobby Update
    • Discussed recent Bot Flooding
    • Discussed future tech admins (no one specific just if you see someone, say something -to the hadmins!)
  • PvE
    • Discussed lag
    • Discused [redacted event!]
    • Discussed fun prizes for spawn stores
  • Creative
    • 1.15 planning
  • Tech Admins
    • Nothing new to report!
Edited by defiex
updated to add creative's 1.15
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April 2020 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Welcome to new mods!
      • assasymphoni
      • Kitty9232
      • tadrogers
      • Zedadex
      • Verros(returning!)
    • Discussed [redacted event]!
  • PvE
    • Dragon Flight Prep! - Getting the last of the fight tweaked for fun and terror Coming Soon
    • Weekly Events - Going strong and looking into non-US times so everyone can play.
    • Bedwarp Signs to be fixed (at exit portal)
    • Villagers and unlocking
    • Land Claims
  • Creative
    • Is now on 1.15!  You can use /creative and /PVE to hop back and forth between the two!
    • Carto update - working on it with the techs (edit 5/20/2020 from defi, this has since been fixed!)
    • Speedbuild/Spleef on Saturday's at 9pm(eastern)
  • TechAdmins
    • Totemo working on dragon fight and lag
    • Challenger working on NerdPlot
    • Hug a tech (from six feet away, please!)
  • Open Floor
    • Staff Well-being

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May 2020 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Fundraiser Planning has begun!
    • Welcome to new Mods
      • assasymphoni
      • Kitty9232
      • tadrogers
      • Zedadex
      • Verros(returning!)
    • If you know someone who'd be a good moderator, nominate!
  • PvE
    • Post Sta-Cation Event discussion
    • Discussed updates to admin vs mod modreqs
    • Discussed rail line protections
    • Discussed Water & flow requests
    • Reminder to submit events to Padmins for Events Calendar
  • Creative
    • /hud is now live on Creative!
    • Spleef tonight at 9pm (US Eastern Time
  • TechAdmins
    • Hug a tech (from six feet away, please!)
  • Open Floor
    • Piston Bolt transportation - No, this is not allowed.
    • Villager Mechanics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

June 2020 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Fundraiser Planning is moving along!
  • PvE
    • Blog post! re:
      • Roadside Attractions https://nerd.nu/b/pve
      • Points of Interest being added - not big enough for a place, but still awesome
      • /motd (while in game) will give you a link to the post!
    • Events
      • Discussed various ideas for new events
      • USA 4th of July - Admin hunts
      • Scavenger Hunt - find the items and take a selfie with it and get that to the padmins!
    • Weekend Events
      • Booked through July
      • Held Friday nights and Saturday Mornings. Saturday mornings are subject to Padmin availability.
    • Undead Horses - you can now leash undead horses
    • Enchant Books
      • Clarification on how they work and what you can do with them Blog Post to come
      • Players cannot request TWO SUPER ENCHANT books on one item.  One book per item, please.
      • Players to have patience with these modreqs as Admins only can take care of them.
    • Player Traps
      • If you dig a hole:
        • Fill in when you're done
        • Water at the bottom so players do not die
        • Put a trapdoor or fencing around the top so people don't fall in.

 

  • Creative
    • Speed Build 4th of July Weekend (US Holiday)

 

  • TechAdmins
    • Hug a tech (from six feet away, please!)

 

  • Open Floor
    • Can Chaos map be reset?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

July 2020 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Fundraiser 2020 update for mods
  • PvE
    • Mid Rev Feedback post coming soon
    • New Rev Planning between the Padmins has begun
    • Player Events have been going well!
    • [Redacted Event update] coming soon!
    • Redacted Moderator Only update
  • Creative
    • Speedbuild tonight! 9pm (US Eastern)
  • Open Floor
    • x.nerd.nu reset
      • discussed resetting the nether -hadmins to follow up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

August 2020 Staff Meeting

  • Head Admins
    • Fundraiser 2020 update for mods
  • PvE
    • Is going smashingly!
    • Mid Rev Feedback post doing well, don't forget to post your response!
    • New Rev Planning between the Padmins continues
    • Player Events have been going well!
    • [redacted] event for new rev planning discussed
  • Creative
    • Creative is now about half done
    • So much space to build!
  • Open Floor
    • x.nerd.nu reset
      • Chaos should be on latest snapshot now
    • request for assistance on Chaos
    • PvE's The End - issues with unloaded chunks during dragon fight - appears to be only on client side.
    • Post on the Forum re: Survival - if you have anything to comment, please do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...