(Sorry I couldn't think of a witty stepping down post title.)

Suggested listening.

It's no secret I haven't been around much lately. I've been pretty busy since this summer with working and going back to school full time. I've also been playing Minecraft since back when it was a free browser game, so it feels like time for a break. I'd been looking to step down for a while now but wanted to make sure I was leaving things in good hands. The current heads definitely care a lot about this community and the people in it, so I feel like I can do that now.

Many people have told me their favorite part of Nerd is the community, and I definitely agree with that. This is probably the best online community I've ever been a part of. I've made some friends here that I'll keep in touch with for the rest of my life. Thanks to everyone who has been part of my time here.

• Like 4

Good luck with everything, Torteela. It's been a pleasure working on CARBON with you and it's also been great seeing all of the great things you've done for the community.

good luck!! well wishes in the rest of your life. you have been a big help for me and youre one of my most favored role models ive ever had. keep your head high.