[PMC] Strange logblock errors on C

CROCKODUCK

[Removed Image]

So I have recently been getting these strange errors that happen when I use coal on an area, it tells me the player who broke the block and what not, but when I use /trace <playername>, logblock says there are no edits.  This might be an error of me still being the new guy, but I talked to other staff who have noticed it too.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a known bug that is being resolved? Thanks! 

/trace only shows block changes within a certain time parameter.

/lb player playername sum b shows total block changes in the current world you are in.

It is better off to use the long version.

[Removed Image]

This is what the full version brings up.

The player likely did some griefing more than 3 weeks ago and hasn't done anything since. /trace is a commandhelper alias that searches within a 10,000 block) radius for 21 days.

If you tried something like /lb player [Redacted] area 10000 since 30d the edits would show up.

As I recall, the /trace command used to have the full 28d time period as its parameter, it was dropped to 21 some months ago.  I vaguely recall talking to totemo, and he explaining that he was overhauling the LB code, trying to use a more unified system between the three different servers.  Not sure exactly what's going on with that, but I've been wondering if it would be possible, at least for C, to have /trace (and it's related commands) extended back to the full LB record.

Ok, so maybe I'm just being lazy, since we're just talking about alias commands and the full commands aren't that hard to type out, but it seems odd to have the shortcuts at all then if they use nerfed parameters.