Goodbye MCPublic, Thank You.

Dex4002

I'm Dex4002, AKA: SextDexy, or just Dex. I am leaving the servers and gaming in heneral due to: Friends, Family, Galfriend, University, Job, and there is nothing more to do on Minecraft. I'm leaving Genesis City to HailSaban. I'll still make visits though. If anyone wants to ask or say something. Now is the time. Thank you MCPublic for these great 15 months. Goodbye.

• Upvote 4

Goodbye Dex, I hope all goes well in your life. Remember you can always come visit if you ever feel like it. You can also keep in touch in mumble and irc. But seriously hope you do well in university and in everything else that life throws at you. Goodbye and take care. :)

Goodbye Dex, I hope all goes well in your life. Remember you can always come visit if you ever feel like it. You can also keep in touch in mumble and irc. But seriously hope you do well in university and in everything else that life throws at you. Goodbye and take care. :)

Thank you! Will do! Thanks for everythig you did on the servers.
  • Upvote 1

Sucks to see you go man, really, but I knew this was coming up soon. We had some good times on C, derping around and generally doing crazy shit. You'd best pop into mumble, IRC or Creative sometime, we'd be glad for you to visit. Don't let shit bring you down man, just push through it until there's light at the end of the road. Take care, stay safe babe. <3 *dribble* :DL

• Upvote 1

Sucks to see you go man, really, but I knew this was coming up soon. We had some good times on C, derping around and generally doing crazy shit. You'd best pop into mumble, IRC or Creative sometime, we'd be glad for you to visit. Don't let shit bring you down man, just push through it until there's light at the end of the road. Take care, stay safe babe. <3 *dribble* :DL

Thank you so much man. Nice working with you during the Party Basement or something else. And also remember. Ross has the best jeans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...